[esp-r] Mechanical ventilation in ESP-r

CSLee aeerulab at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:47:51 BST 2012

Dear all,

I'm trying to implement mechanical ventilation in my model.
I start this with ESP-r example file in the training folder.
The file name is "bld_mech_ven.cfg" in flow folder.

The problem is that the example(bld_mech_ven.cfg) shows following error
message:
*       Please check (in the following order) that:*
*       - each node has some flow path to a boundary pressure and*
*       - iteration convergence control is not too strict.*

and there is no mass flow result (all 0).

Does anyone have an idea?

Chul-sung.

PS : I'm sure the example was original and the ESP-r version is latest.