[esp-r] Re: Is it a bug?

孝治 武政 koji_takemasa at me.com
Thu Apr 26 08:53:15 BST 2012

Thank you, Jon Hand.

When mainly using Japanese by Ubuntu, locale is set as ja_JP.UTF8.

Therefore, since the time of the creation date of the Japanese notation was described by *date, it turned out that I become an error.

. bashrc -- it set up as follows.

alias esp-r="LANG=C esp-r"

It seems that it has solved now. Now, GTK version esp-r can be used by Ubuntu11.04.

Regard, Koji Takemasa