[esp-r] Re: problem with the addition of its own code in the Fortran programming language

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Fri Apr 13 11:01:23 BST 2012

Dear Romana

as your are quite unspecific in regard to the new technology, it is practically impossible to give a good answer.

If the new technology is to be modeled as a plant component, you will need to add such a component - possibly based on existing components as starting point. This can be quite straightforward, but can also be very complicated. This would definitely entail coding in Fortran.

If the new technology can be modeled from available primitive parts, no Fortran coding will be necessary.

It may be possible that additional information can allow for a more detailed estimate.