[esp-r] problem with the addition of its own code in the Fortran programming language

Romana Antczak romana.antczak at pg.gda.pl
Thu Apr 12 12:01:07 BST 2012

Dear All,

I have been worked in ESP-r for almost two years. I prepared a couple of
projects and now i need to do a new things connected with ESP-r.

Before start, please comprehend, that i have little experience with coding.
I am working on a new technology of building heating and cooling. I have
already got the preliminary results of the numerical simulation in Abaqus
software. But an indispensable thing in the future work is ability to use
this in faster way. Therefore I need your support, because i am wondering
how to implementation in the ESP-r source code my part.

Could you write some precious advices? For example: how best to begin?
Expect to add in the FORTRAN programming language, simple warm loads
corresponding to the new technology of heating and cooling buildings.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated; i have been wondering on
this concept for weeks and do not see the solution.

Best regards,
Romana Antczak