[esp-r] initial building temperature

Hannah Neumann hannah.neumann at ise.fraunhofer.de
Mon Dec 5 10:13:43 GMT 2011

Dear all,

I want to set my initial building temperature (Zone db T) to 15 °C, like
it is predefined in the simulation toggles. I am using no start-up days
and 10 zone timesteps per h. Every timestep is saved.

The initial temperature of 15 °C is not taken into account with these
settings, instead I get a much lower initial temperature. Does anybody
know, why the initial temperature is not taken into account and how to
solve this problem?

Thanks,
Hannah

--