[esp-r] Re: Using calendar day-types to define vacation period.

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Tue Oct 11 11:02:42 BST 2011

Hi Hugo

I think that you cannot use Sundays consecutively. The "standard" three day types have a range of pre-definitions in various code places.

Best add one or more own day types, yourself ("holiday", "bank-holiday" or the like). That works well and you can then define schedules and controls for these additional day types (type four through maximum seven).

However, you will probably need to redefine the internal gain files (unlink them from the model before adding day types). Otherwise, you will likely have problems in the editing in project manager. The same goes true for the control files. However, if you are "into" the text editing of these files, then it is quite quick to set up additional days via editing the files directly (with care!).

Achim