[esp-r] FW: Using calendar day-types to define vacation period.

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Tue Oct 11 11:18:26 BST 2011

From: Aizaz Samuel [aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk]
Sent: 11 October 2011 10:51
To: hrsantos at gmail.com; esp-r at lists.strath.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [esp-r]  Using calendar day-types to define vacation period.

Hugo,

Define a new day type (called 'holiday' say) from the calendar function,
then associate the vacation period to this day type. Once you exit from
the context menu it will ask you to confirm saving the new day type in
operations and control files, choose to save the files. Go into zone
operations to view/edit gains and air flows for the new day type and go
into controls to view/edit controls. This confirms you have the
additional day type.

Regards,
Aizaz

--