[esp-r] Re: Error occured

Hugo Santos hrsantos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:20:04 BST 2011

Interestingly, last week I was also compiling ESP-r version 11.11 in Ubuntu
running in VirtualBox and got exactly the same error message. I was
compiling the X11 version, but when I tried with the GTK version no error
came up. It is just working fine.

The Ubuntu install was a clean one (11.04) with mostly the default packages
and some added "dev" ones needed for ESP-r.

Best regards, Hugo Santos