[esp-r] Re: Error occured

武政 孝治 koji_takemasa at me.com
Tue Jul 5 02:18:24 BST 2011

Hi

I compiled ESP-r by using the X11 library.
ESP-r compiled by using the GTK library doesn't cause the error.

Regard,

-----
   Name : Koji Takemasa
 E-mail : koji_takemasa at mac.com

This is probably the GTK interface version of ESP-r?

It is looking for a font to use. It does not find the main font or the 2nd choice font. Because of this
it does not have sufficient resources to work.

The lucidia fonts tend to be standard on most Linux/Unix/OSX machines. This machine does not
seem to have them. Using the package manager for the operating system check if there are
additional font sets that can be installed for the X11 environent - one of them might have lucida.

Perhaps someone else might have further details about which font set to look for?

Regards Jon Hand