[esp-r] Re: Low-e double glazing

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 21:26:41 BST 2011

I looked into this coding issue yesterday. In newer versions of ESP-r when you get
the message the internal logic has already corrected the optical data in memory and generally
the construction and tmc files have correct data if they have been re-created.

TRAN is a place-holder which is ok in the geometry file.

All that is needed to get rid of the message is to go to the zone geometry menu
and then save the geometry file. This will write the correct optical name into the
geometry file.

I have committed a change that clarifies the message about mis-matching optics.