[esp-r] Re: Low-e double glazing

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Tue Mar 29 17:16:06 BST 2011

Dear Cathal

I think you can ignore the warnings. If the data in the .tmc is correct, all should be well. The messages seem to be related to a recently introduced bug.

However, one way to get rid of them is, as far as I recall, to go into the composition -> geometry & attribution -> <zone> -> surface attributes -> <surface> dialog.

There, you can set the surface type, which is probably your optics property name. Set this to TRAN. If you do this for each surface you get the warning for, these should disappear.