[esp-r] beginner problem with simulation

olivia maul olivia_maul at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 31 17:07:30 BST 2011

Hello,

I'm sorry for asking again, but I did run into the next "problem" I can't solve.
I am using the Linux X11 version now.
When I try to run a simulation it won't work. In the terminal I can read the
following:

esp-r: /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2: no version information available (required by
esp-r)
sh: bps: not found

The problem is, that I am not quite familiar with Linux/Ubuntu.
But maybe it is just as simple as the other problem I had?!

I installed from Package manager:  libgfortran2, ImageMagik, nedit, libg2c0 and
gfortran -4.3 (matching with my gcc version)

when I locate libxml2.so.2  I do get the terminal answer:
/usr/lib/libxml2.so.2
/usr/lib/libxml2.so.2.6.32

So the lib should be there, but how can I include version information?

Thanks in advance,
kind regards,
Olivia Maul