[esp-r] Re: model the ground

Ferguson, Alex Alex.Ferguson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon Mar 28 14:23:03 BST 2011

Information about configuring BASESIMP can be found here:

https://espr.trac.cvsdude.com/esp-r/wiki/BASESIMP.bsm

One of the model's inputs requires you to describe the below-grade
insulation configuration; the attached pdf depicts all of the
configurations currently supported by BASESIMP.

(you can safely ignore the 'DO NO DISTRIBUTE' directive at the top of
the document).

- Alex

Alex Ferguson
Housing, Buildings and Communities Group
CanmetENERGY
Natural Resources Canada
P:+1 613 995 3294
F:+1 613 996 9909