[esp-r] problem with EPW conversion

Gian Luca Brunetti gianluca.brunetti at polimi.it
Thu Feb 10 18:33:08 GMT 2011

Dear ESP-r users,
I am looking for advice for the conversion of some EPW climate files.

I am not succeeding in importing some of them which some time ago I had
no trouble to convert.

Damascus, for example. (With Casablanca, and Algiers, and others).

I have tried the instructions at the link
https://espr.svn.cvsdude.com/esp-r/trunk/src/climate/README_IWEC with
the Linux, Cygwin and Windows ESP-r versions.  Also, I verified that I
am still able to convert an old Damascus EPW file I saved some times ago.

There must be something chanced in the format of the EPW files, but I
can't really figure out what is the cause of the problem.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Gian Luca Brunetti

--