[esp-r] Effect of PCM in roof construction

francesco.frontini at polimi.it francesco.frontini at polimi.it
Mon Dec 13 19:46:23 GMT 2010

Dear all,
do you have any experience of PCM on external roof felt?
A colleague would like to simulate the effect of PCM if they are
integrated in flat roof construction.
We try to use the model implemented in ESP-r and seems to work
properly (we have some doubt on the input parameters) but he realized
that the PCM has a really small influence on the inside surface
temperature. Any experience or suggestion?

Best regard

Francesco