[esp-r] Re: ESP-r installation on windows 7

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Sat Dec 4 22:10:19 GMT 2010

Question about Cygwin and Windows 7....

There was a system recognition glitch in the installer that did not
recognize Windows 7 - this should be sorted with the next release. My
understanding is the Install script has also been updated to recognize
Windows 7 as a compiling environment.

The location of the source has changed from that noted in the document.
The current location is
svn checkout https://espr.svn.cvsdude.com/esp-r/branches/development_branch

Perhaps others who have done recent Windows 7 installs/builds can
provide additional information.