[esp-r] Re: topology tool and data

julien nembrini julien.nembrini at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:47:35 BST 2010

Dear Jon,

Thank you very much for the prompt answer. One more question: Is the
topology tool integrated in the project manager reachable from the
command line passing some appropriate flags to  'prj' ?

Ideally, I would like to take advantage of the automatic topology
creation from a script.

Kind Regards,
Julien