[esp-r] Re: topology tool and data

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Oct 6 12:37:15 BST 2010

There is a long term plan (or at least a wish or mine ) to have models which hold the
connection information only in the geometry files and which no longer need
the duplicate information in the *.cnn file (and the overhead).

It will not be rocket science to do this (there are sufficient attributes in the
surfaces), just tedious and requiring some testing and some extra checks
in the code to ensure that changing names are dependency checked.  ;-)