[esp-r] Re: Res: AW: Scaling up my Model

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Aug 9 16:11:36 BST 2010

The key word in the previous email is "context menu". I will
attempt a more pedantic description of the process....

Go to browse/edit/simulate -> model context -> integrated
performance view and in that menu there are options to
define how many seasonal assessments to run (you want
the option "five seasons (typical week)".

If it picks up the season definition from the "climatelist" file
then you can proceed to use the "re-scan climate for seasons
or day ratios" option.  You should also define at least
one performance metric to be reported on after the
assessments have been run and if you have an environmental
control you can define one or more " demand sets".

When you exit from this menu the information will be recorded
in the model configuration file and the next time you go into
the simulation menu you will find that there are 5 simulation
parameter sets defined (matching what you defined in the
initial menu).  You can then either run the assessments
manually or in the simulation menu you can select the
"integrated performance view option (just below the visual impact option).