[esp-r] Re: linear thermal bridges facility

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Jul 12 17:26:04 BST 2010

The initial message is because the geometry file format you are using does
not hold information on thermal bridges and you have to upgrade you
model to a newer format.

The location to make the upgrade is in the top level menu of the project
manger under *preferences. There is an option upgrade files which is
a toggle. Look for the scan and update all zones option.  I just tried this
a few minutes ago with an older model and the found that the model
cfg file and the zone geometry files were revised to the current format.

The help message was not correct and should be revised!