[esp-r] linear thermal bridges facility

javier carrasco javierc.e.arquitecto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:41:19 BST 2010

I am using the latest windows version of ESP-r (Testing prj_dev at r5442) and I
am trying to use the linear thermal bridges facility.  This facility is not
available and I was told that I have to use the “folders & files” option to
convert to new file format. Inside this option I was told to use the “scan &
rewrite model files”, but this option does not seem to work in windows. Any
idea of what should I do or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Javier Carrasco Eade – MSc student University of Nottingham

--
Javier Carrasco Eade
Arquitecto - UBB