[esp-r] Re: Air gap resistance too small-message

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Sun Jun 6 03:28:30 BST 2010

To help answer this question it would be useful to see what the entries
for the two constructions look like.  Would it be possible to paste into
the email the text from the model constructions database?

ESP-r's treatment of air gaps uses three air gap resistances - one for horizontal
surface, one for vertical surfaces and one for sloped surfaces.  A typical non-argon
filled value for a 12mm air gap might be something like 0.17.

What values were you entering for the air gap resistances?