[esp-r] Re: Air gap resistance too small-message

Marco Jacobs mgjm.jacobs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 08:44:21 BST 2010

Hello Achim, Jon and others,

Editing the .con files manually fixed the problem. Problem appeared when I
changed some optical properties and had all the zone-files updatet by the
built-in function. Before that I had no problem.
I even tried to substitute the Argon-layer with one of the predefined
materials which come with the ESP-r distribution, but that did not solve the
problem for me.
I'm enclosing the whole model as a zip file. (please change the extension to
.zip, my mail-provider won't let me send executable files) FYI: I'm using
the Cygwin version of ESP-r version 11.8.

Only other strange thing now is that it says that there are faults in the
surface topology. When I check, it says something about surfaces indicated
as SIMILAR, but there are no surfaces mentioned in the listing. I made some
mistakes with that before, but I already corrected them.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Marco Jacobs

TNO-Building Brains