[esp-r] Re: surface fluxes

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Sat May 15 18:20:29 BST 2010

Hi

not sure what you mean. What turned out zero? All the values in the
res-variables you name? Or your subsequent calculations? Anyway, there
is no straightforward way to extract the U-value (if that is what you
mean with comprehensive transfer coefficient) of a double facade
construction.

I would recommend using a simple tool like WIS to compare your
window / facade constructions in regard to basic parameters (g-value,
U-value). And look at overall loads to compare the impact on the
building as a system.

Regards
Achim

achim.geissler at intergga.ch