[esp-r] surface fluxes

王菊花 luckygrass100 at hotmail.com
Sat May 15 12:31:12 BST 2010

Dear Dear all,

   I am puzzled again.I am simulating an low-carbon building with double-skin facade for the south facade.I need calculate out the comprehensive transfer coefficient h(W/m2.K),then compare it with that of normal single window.I was thinking maybe I can output the temperature and heat conduction of the interior and exterior surfaces.But when I used the surface fluxes facility,and choosed conduction(inside) or conduction(other face),it turned out all zero.Why?