[esp-r] Re: Missing mst file

Achim.geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Fri Apr 30 10:05:00 BST 2010

    Dear Adam     most likely you clicked on something that put an entry
into the .cfg file but was not finished. Quit ESP-r, go to the .cfg file,
open this in a text-editor (npp or the like), look for a line that begins
with an "*" and has the file name you give in it. Delete this line and then
start up ESP-r again and try to load the model. It should load, then.
Best  Achim
--------- Original-Nachricht --------