[esp-r] Missing mst file

Kutrich, Adam adamk at spu.edu
Thu Apr 29 18:38:46 BST 2010

When trying to run a simulation, a window pops up saying "could not find filepath/Atrium.mst"  What is the mst file type, and how do I put that in the model, if that is all it needs to work?

I have a 4 zone model, and "atrium" is zone one.  The atrium has a large skylight to transmit solar radiation, and I have defined an air flow network designed to passively distribute that heat throughout the other 3 zones.  I started out by conflating the atrium node with a CFD domain but then tried dereferencing it hoping that would simplify things, but the problem remains.

I am using the Cygwin GTK interface in Windows.

Thanks,

Adam