[esp-r] meaning of result items [monthly gain/loss]

김민환 hwan at dasskorea.com
Wed Apr 21 08:12:06 BST 2010

Hi all

When I look up result from 'Enquire about' > 'monthly gain/loss' in kWh
unit,

There is data under 'Transp surf - external facing/ other facing'

Does data under this other facing means heat flux which transfered through
transparent surface facing other zones?

According to my understanding if I integrate all value of zones, it should
be zero after offset.

But the result is not zero.

How about the data under 'Solar radiation - absor inside/entering zone'?

I found they are slightly different. What are each of them and the
difference of them mean?

Any comment will be appreciated.

Regards

Mark

--
Researcher,
Integrated Simulation Team, DASS Solutions Co., Ltd.

355-22 Seogyo-dong Mapo-gu Seoul (121-838 Korea)
T. 82.2.913.2585/ F. 82.2.949.2585/ H. www.dasskorea.com