[esp-r] Re: Dynamic Insulation

Ferguson, Alex Alex.Ferguson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon Mar 22 19:18:29 GMT 2010

Hi Cormac,

We can better answer your question if you provide more detail on your
research:

*
	What do you hope to learn from modelling this technology?
*
	How is the envelope constructed?
*
	What pathway will airflow take through the wall?
*
	What magnitude of air flow do you expect through the wall-is it
the same order of magnitude as the ventilation load, or many orders
smaller?

Alex Ferguson
Sustainable Buildings and Communities (Housing Group)
CanmetENERGY
Natural Resources Canada
P:+1 613 995 3294
F:+1 613 996 9909
Alex.Ferguson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca <mailto:Alex.Ferguson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca>