[esp-r] Re: Dynamic Insulation

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Mon Mar 22 20:45:49 GMT 2010

Cormac,

You may wish to look up my MSc dissertation (on the same subject) at the ESRU website. Interestingly I did this work with M Imbabi of Aberdeen University. I used an approximate method using thin zones. There is potential in extending the work using a better (first principles) approach.

Regards,
Aizaz Samuel