[esp-r] Dynamic Insulation

Walsh, Cormac c.walsh.08 at aberdeen.ac.uk
Mon Mar 22 16:06:52 GMT 2010

 I am trying to create a construction material and composition which includes an air permeable material,
to use as a dynamic insulation to simulate a "breathing building" construction for my Thesis.

How should i go about setting this up, as energy and materials technology are not my general area of study.

also, when setting up control loops, am i right in saying that for a basic heat/cool control,
the applied heat energy in watts is the amount applied per time step? ie, per hour?

thank you,
Cormac Walsh