[esp-r] Re: ESP CFC control sensor definition work around

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Thu Mar 4 19:46:27 GMT 2010

Hi Leo

if you are set up to recompile, you should be able to do what you want
quite easily. The CFC control is defined in esrubld/
complex_fenestration.F, subroutine CFC_control (line 3878)

Go to lines 4050 or thereabouts. Based on the rudimentary controls
defined there, you can most likely implement what you want with little
problem. Actually, the solrad used for control is dir+diff on the
incident surface (the one for which the sensor is defined) so should
already be what you want (although I am not entirely sure that this is
part of the current release).

achim.geissler at intergga.ch