[esp-r] esp-r for mac osx snow leopard

Alexander Mitchell Alexander.Mitchell at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Feb 16 15:41:30 GMT 2010

Hi

I am trying to run esp-r for osx on a macbook with snow leopard installed. The 'prj' program fails  to run due to the following error:

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgfortran.3.dylib
  Referenced from: /opt/esru/esp-r/bin/prj
  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
	/usr/local/lib/libgfortran.3.dylib: mach-o, but wrong architecture
	/usr/local/lib/libgfortran.3.dylib: mach-o, but wrong architecture
Trace/BPT trap
logout

I have installed xcode tools, fink and gfortran (the source of the library in the error message), the path variable has been modified and checked. Could anyone offer some advice on how I might fix this issue?

regards,

Alex Mitchell