[esp-r] Re: Feedback control

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Sun Feb 21 23:18:21 GMT 2010

Could we get some further clarification on the question....

Is this relating to PID applied to ideal zone controls, to mass flow components
or two system components?  PID is implemented separately for each of these
and, indeed some instances of system components may have feedback and
others may not.  Tell us more about the specific case.   And tell us more
about your definition of 'feedback' (control engineers and simulation groups
sometimes have different definitions of this term).

And be aware that the source code is open to look at and you may be
able to determine from the relevant source.