[esp-r] Zone Construction Problem

Siddharth Goyal siddelec at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:45:21 GMT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am constructing a 4 room (4 zone building). It is in the form of square 100 m^2. So there are 2 walls in each room which are common to other rooms. I have defined all the surfaces and vertices correctly, I have checked the topology also.  But when I go back to the zone construction it shows kind of square bracket instead of wall name and says surface topology incorrect. I have tried it couple of time from scratch, but it shows same square bracket (this square bracket some times come in zone two , some times in zone 3). I was wondering if anyone knows hows to resolve that issue

Thanks
Sidd