[esp-r] Re: How to rotate the whole model in one time?

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Jan 25 09:02:49 GMT 2010

A question about global model rotation.

In the project manager select Model Management -> browse edit -> zone composition -> global tasks

For those who want to script this task there are two command line options when starting up
the project manager:
   prj -file myfile.cfg -act transform X Y Z
 (where 'transform' is the key word, X is the x transform, y is the y transform)
  or
   prj -file myfile.cfg -act rotate  R  X  Y
( where 'rotate' is the key word, R is the rotation angle and X & Y is the point to transform around)

use the command prj -help to get more information on this.  When you use the command line
options the project manager will open the model, performan the transforms and, if necessary
update the files and re-calculate shading for the model and then shut itself down without further
user intervention.