[esp-r] How to rotate the whole model in one time?

王菊花 luckygrass100 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 08:51:23 GMT 2010

Dear all,

      I wonder if there is some way to rotate the whole model by a certain angle in one time?Because the model I am going to rotate has many zones,and several floors.It is a little complex.As I know,I must rotate zones around site origin one by one.It really take a lot of time.

     Another question,I am using the click-on-bitmap facility to build the model.In order to locate clear bitmap image in display area of esp-r,I set the screen of Ubuntn system biggest.But frequently when I start to click on the bitmap for building a zone,the  bitmap image disappears,with the display area blank.I must click on the blank image at random and type 'e' to finish a useless zone,then select clear points & continue option in the text dialog box below and make the bitmap image visible again by selecting refresh bitmap option when Point definition facility appears.It happens very often,decreasing my work efficiency greatly.Not only on occasion of using the click-on-bitmap facility does the display area of esp-r turn blank,but also on other occasions.For example,I minimize esp-r Project Manager window,and then reopen it.Or I leave it there for a long while,etc.Is there some method to make the blank display area show models quickly?

       Your ideas will be appreciated!Grateful thanks!          O(∩_∩)O~