[esp-r] Re: Problems of updating esp-r

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Fri Jan 15 11:23:04 GMT 2010

trunk has two directories src and tester
- src is source code and is all you need for installing from source
- tester is for developers to check their development against standard results
and models

so if you just want the source code to install then checkout trunk/src which
should significantly reduce the download time.

-Aizaz