[esp-r] FW: Problems of updating esp-r

王菊花 luckygrass100 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 03:27:24 GMT 2010

From: luckygrass100 at hotmail.com
To: luckygrass100 at hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Problems of updating esp-r
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 03:26:56 +0000

Well.I seem to make a mistake.After I download the 'trunk' ,It is the latest version of esp-r
source code,no need update again.I mean,I don't know how to install version 11.8 of the ESP-r system by source code I have already download.I move to direction of '/trunk/tester/scripts',and type './tester.pl --help',still not knowing  next steps.Please forgive my stupidity.Looking forward to specific instructions.Thank you in advance!