[esp-r] Re: Problems of updating esp-r

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri Jan 15 11:06:14 GMT 2010

This is expected that there is a significant pause after the trunk/tester/testing_results/Testing_results_ESPr_ 11_8.txt
because the next file is ~100MB (it is an archive of official performance data from almost 200 models).

Try removing the trunk folder and give the command again.

Regards, Jon Hand