[esp-r] Re: simulating VDI 6020

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Fri Dec 11 07:39:57 GMT 2009

Dear Adhi

1)      Yes, the startup days – 1 day is too short for most models. Use at least 7 days, heavy constructions can easily require 21 days

2)      Example 1 seems to be a steady state case. You will need to create your own meteo file with a constant temperature of 22 °C, no solar. The change in temperature then results from the “Machines” with 1000 W that run from 6 to 18:00. However “no long wave radiation” is difficult. Probably you would need to set external surface emissivity to 0. Or maybe sky and ground fractions to 0.

Achim