[esp-r] Re: simulating VDI 6020

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Dec 10 15:46:10 GMT 2009

I tried to have a look at the guidelines for VDI 6020 but they want 128 Euro
to download these and so hopefully someone else in the community will
have a answer about the specific weather data required.  My guess is that
there is a special weather collection which is used for this test with
fixed values.