[esp-r] Re: simulating VDI 6020

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Thu Dec 10 15:44:12 GMT 2009

Dear Adhi

allthough I do not know what the Example 1 in VDI 6020 covers, the results
you sent give rise to following questions for me:

1)      How long was your “warm up” for ESP-r?

2)      Is Example 1 not a “jump response” type of test? The 6020 plot seems
to imply this

In any case, an old “Bine” information (III/99) covers VDI 6020 in its
development stage and also compares ESP-r results (among others). Here,
“Example 1” shows good agreement.

Achim