[esp-r] simulating VDI 6020

AdhiSüß adhi_vanjava at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 10 15:03:24 GMT 2009

Hello,
I did simulation VDI 6020 (Example 1) with ESP-r. It is not clear what weather data is used in that test. My friend said, it is TRY for Wuerzburg (weather region 5). I built the model and used this weather data, but the results are different. Same trend but not close (see VDI6020.jpg). My question is: is that the correct weather data for VDI 6020 test? if yes, why is so much different between VDI's results and ESP-r's results? I have checked construction and schedule of my model are according to VDI 6020 (Example 1). Thank you for your help.

regards
Adhi