[esp-r] Re: Dissatisfied wall rad. temp. assymetry

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Sep 17 13:28:58 BST 2009

A question about MRT sensors....

The statment includes 'my sensor is facing north'.  A MRT sensor is a rectangular body
and all faces have the same properties and so this phrase is confusing. How does
one face a rectangular body away from the window?  Or is it that the sensors which
are farther from the window that are giving a different than expected prediction?