[esp-r] Dissatisfied wall rad. temp. assymetry

Per Haugaard perhaugaard at yahoo.dk
Thu Sep 17 12:42:55 BST 2009

Dear group,

I am doing an dynamic analysis on discomfort on MRT and VRT with different types of panes where some has build-in  PV-cells.

My model has a south facing window and 4 radiant sensors placed in different distances from the window.

The results from my simulation shows that the maximum percentage of dissatisfied with wall rad. temp. assymetry is larger when my sensor is facing north (away from the window) than when the sensor is facing the window. I would assume that the percentage of dissatisfied (VRT) would be the same regardless if the sensor is facing north or south.

Can anyone explain the procedure here?

Any input is appreciated :)

/Per

      Find din nye laptop på kelkoo.dk. Se de gode tilbud her - http://dk.yahoo.com/r/pat/mm