[esp-r] Re: 10 column limitation using RES - is now a 29 column limit

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Sep 17 12:51:47 BST 2009

I had a look at the code in the results analysis module (table.F) and was able
to adapt the code so that it can now display about 20 columns of
information (with single space or comma delimiting) in the graphic
mode as well as about 29 columns of data when exporting to
an external file.

This has been tested on a few dozen models and appears to be
working ok for a range of display options and data delimiter
types.  Several of the validation scripts have also been run
and the results are identical (except for some reports where
more data is now presented).

This has just been committed to the Jon_Hand branch as revision 4655
for those who might want to look at the changes.

Regards, Jon Hand