[esp-r] Re: Zone node

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Thu Sep 17 11:38:06 BST 2009

Best Buy:

-----Original Message-----
From: esp-r-bounces at lists.strath.ac.uk
[mailto:esp-r-bounces at lists.strath.ac.uk] On Behalf Of
ehsanbaharvand at hotmail.com
Sent: Donnerstag, 17. September 2009 11:30
To: esp-r at lists.strath.ac.uk
Subject: [esp-r] Zone node

Dear all,
can somebody give feedback to the following questions?I would like to read
more about the solutionprocedure which is used to calculate a zonal node
temperature within the esp-r.how is this node exacly calculated supppose
there is  airflow network used.which and how integration algorithm is used
to come to an approximate or exact solution?
It would be really nice if I get more infomation about those numerical
parts.So, is there somebody how knows more about this topics within esp-r
and can reference some literature?

Thanks in advance.
kind regards
Ehsan