[esp-r] Zone node

ehsanbaharvand at hotmail.com ehsanbaharvand at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:29:50 BST 2009

Dear all,
can somebody give feedback to the following questions?I would like to read more about the solutionprocedure which is used to calculate a zonal node temperature within the esp-r.how is this node exacly calculated supppose there is  airflow network used.which and how integration algorithm is used to come to an approximate or exact solution?
It would be really nice if I get more infomation about those numerical parts.So, is there somebody how knows more about this topics within esp-r and can reference some literature?

Thanks in advance.
kind regards
Ehsan