[esp-r] Re: Infiltration/ventilaton temperature

Georgios KOKOGIANNAKIS Georgios.KOKOGIANNAKIS at nottingham.edu.cn
Sun Sep 6 15:06:33 BST 2009

Simon,

if I understand correctly:
1) You have 2 zones: one for the ground heat exchanger plus another one for your living zone.
2) For the ground heat exchanger zone you know the "internal" zone temperature.
3) You also know the outside air temperature or you have a climate file (to provide the 0.3 ach)
4) You want to control the air flow from the ground heat exchanger and from the outside into the living zone based on the sensed temperature of the living zone.

please correct me if I did not understand your problem correctly. For what I just describe you need to:
1) Use the "Impose measured data" to impose the pre-calculated temperature into the ground heat exchanger zone (use SETPTTT item).
2) Use the same facility (but different item) for your outside climate if you do not have a climate file and you instead have measured data.
3) Create an air flow network between your heat exchanger, the living zone and the outside environment.
4) Apply the appropriate air flow network controls

Best regards,
Georgios